Virtually Unlimited Extruded Plastic Profiles
Northland Plastics has developed over 4,000 different plastic extrusion profiles since 1953. In doing so, Northland has developed broad capabilities across a wide range of profiles, materials, and volumes.
We’re equipped to run both high-volume commodity extrusions as well as custom low-volume extrusions. We’re proud of our history as a custom profile extruder, and of our ability to produce plastic extrusions meeting the design needs of our customers.
Whether high or low volume, flexible or rigid, Northland Plastics has the experience and resources to produce the plastic extrusions required for your project.
Core plastic extrusion capabilities include:
- Single & cual-durometer profile extrusions
- Vacuum calibration
- Automated inline fabrication
- Custom plastic fabrication
- Inline taping
- Special packaging
- Mylar film application
- …and more!
PLASTIC PROFILES WITH UNMATCHED RESPONSIVENESS
- Our in-house wire EDM and CNC capabilities allow us to move from a design to a completed die within 2 weeks.
- Northland Plastics boasts an industry-leading order lead time of 5-8 business days (depending on required secondary operations).
Contact us online or give us a call for a free quote.
Plastic Profile Extrusion Partners
Northland Plastics has many inline capabilities that give our customers lower costs and high repeatability of consistent, high-quality plastic profile extrusions. We pride ourselves on finding efficient and cost-effective solutions.
Our desire to become trusted partners with our customers drives us to find creative and robust ways of adding value: through packaging solutions, inline fabrication and assembly outsourcing opportunities.
By reducing the need for additional processing after receiving our products, we’re able to deliver benefits beyond the predictable, precision custom plastic profile extrusions our customers have come to expect.
Custom Plastic Extrusion in Many Compounds
We drive value by assisting our customers during the plastic extrusion design and material selection phase. Popular plastic extrusion materials include:
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Polyethylene (high, medium and low density)
- PVC (rigid & flexible)
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin)
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizates)
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
- Other Custom Compounds
This is not a comprehensive list of plastic extrusion compounds we work with. We’re constantly sourcing new and alternative materials to meet the needs of our customers. Learn more about our plastic extrusion materials and colors, or reach out to us with any questions.
Plastic Profile Extrusions from Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Headquartered in Sheboygan on Lake Michigan, Northland Plastics serves customers throughout Wisconsin and coast to coast. Whether you’re in Milwaukee, Green Bay, or anywhere in the nation, we offer the highest value in extruded plastic profiles with fast order lead times.